We scheduled an appointment of refrigerator repaif.The repair man did not show up, wasted 1/2 waiting for him.

No calls till the evening when we were rescheduled to next day. In the mean time they lured us to buy insurance. Next day repair man comes, spend 15 minutes, changes a part (cost $10)and the fridge is working. The cost - $214.

Upon talking to sears they gave us mere $50 gift card towards 1/2 day wage for an analyst at a bank. How do they justify the charge???

Now for a 15 minutes handy man job sears charges us $214 but they think a $50 gift card for an analyst earning 6 figures in a bank. They confirmed the appointment twice previous evening and still the repairman did not show up.

Agreed that the previous job would have run longer than expeced but they give a bloody 4-hr window. The worst part is nobody called to let us know, everytime we called we got the same answer, somebody will be there shortly. I must have wasted so much time on the phone with these guys. I demand a better compensation, $50 just won't do it.

If they don't give me more money, I will complain on BBB (

We all should do, may be that will teach them a lesson.

Review about: Sears Repair.