I have never been treated so badly or stressed over the repair of my Dryer which quit the week of the 8th August , called for appointment waited a week on it only to find it was outsourced to another company.A non Sears Technician came and that was the end of my service after numerous calls to Sears was always promised a call from this outsourced company but never received one .Then this company changed a appointment to one not convenient to me but did not call to find out .I was assured that today 27th August a Technician would come Sears confirmed this appoinment for me , but did anyone come no I have been a Sears customer for years and this is the most disgraceful way I have been treated , every time I talked to a Sears associate I am told there is nothing they can do as my repair was outsourced to this company GKB and no Sears Technician was available for Dryer repairs ...this is ridiculous and I will never buy another appliance again from Sears especially if they cannot do something about the companies they outsource to

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was repair time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears dryer repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments