My less than a year old Kenmore Elite dishwasher is leaking water all over the kitchen. I called Sears Home Repair service and was told a technician would be out on April 6, 2015, between 8 am & 12 pm.

They sent me a confirmation email. No one came. When I called, I was told that the repair had been farmed out to an "overflow" group, and I would have to call them. I did.

They knew nothing about my repair. They told me that the Sears system sucks, and does not send over proper work orders. I had to reschedule for today, April 8. Again, a repair person is supposed to come between 8 am & 12.

When I had heard nothing by 10:30am, I called the "overflow" number. Again they told me they had no work order. I called Sears Home Repair and demanded a supervisor. He swears I am on the schedule and he said he doesn't know why anyone at Sears Home Repair would give me an "overflow" number.

It is 11:12 am and I am still waiting for the call I am supposed to get from the technician, saying he is on the way. I will never buy another appliance from Sears.

I am in the market for a washer/dryer combo and a refrigerator. They just lost that business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments