My less than a year old Kenmore Elite dishwasher is leaking water all over the kitchen. I called Sears Home Repair service and was told a technician would be out on April 6, 2015, between 8 am & 12 pm.

They sent me a confirmation email. No one came. When I called, I was told that the repair had been farmed out to an "overflow" group, and I would have to call them. I did.

They knew nothing about my repair. They told me that the Sears system sucks, and does not send over proper work orders. I had to reschedule for today, April 8. Again, a repair person is supposed to come between 8 am & 12.

When I had heard nothing by 10:30am, I called the "overflow" number. Again they told me they had no work order. I called Sears Home Repair and demanded a supervisor. He swears I am on the schedule and he said he doesn't know why anyone at Sears Home Repair would give me an "overflow" number.

It is 11:12 am and I am still waiting for the call I am supposed to get from the technician, saying he is on the way. I will never buy another appliance from Sears.

I am in the market for a washer/dryer combo and a refrigerator. They just lost that business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Comments