2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I made a appt with a tech to repair my dishwasher the appt window was from 10am-12pm I called customer service which gave me a different time they originally said to confirm time it's now after 1:pm tech still not here if tech is late a good idea is to let the customer know so we can salvage some our day without spending most of the day just waiting on the tech to appear after the time he was to arrive and the coustmer service reps. Should get their stories straight when I called to see what's going on I get a different answer all the time hopefully he will arrive soon.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was response time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears dishwasher repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments