I had an appointment for last Sat. Sears called and said that the tech.

was sick and they had no backup. I asked them to re-schedule for next Saturday. She said they can't that far out so she scheduled me for Monday. I let her know that I could not do weekdays.

Monday comes and I received a reminder.

I called the (800) and, of course, no Saturday appointments are available. She put me on hold to double check for Saturday. Suddenly I receive and confirmation for Tuesday.

It's as if they think their time is more valuable than mine. When she returned I told her that I could not do Tuesday and that I was not interested in calling back.

Not sure if it was a language barrier or if Sears policy is set to just ignore what the customer says and do what's easiest for the company but, I understand why the company is not well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Here is a list of local management to contact, Tom 716-570-1391, Mike 518-331-2341, Lisa 585-455-1711, Darlyene 585-424-0912, Mark 716-536-0159, Bob 716-866-8105, Barb 585-274-9904. If they can’t help you I would recommend calling the bbb and your local news media to do a story on sears. Frank, Rochester NY

Sears Reviews