Ease of Use
Layout of Store

i purchased an entire house of appliances 3 years ago

The fridge a whirlpool stopped producing ice. Sears repairmen, 2 of them, said it was a manufacture defect.

The washer stopped spinning. Have a service warranty on it. Sears repair has been out 7 times. This morning 8/2/16 I had an appointment from 8-12 ...

no one called or showed ..

i called .. they said the tech was running late to check confirmation email for better time. . so i did .. it showed tech was here .... no he wasnt ..

so i called sears repair back .. they said that their records show the tech was here and fixed unit and left .. NO ONE HAS CALLED OR BEEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now the warranty department is telling me they wont replace the unit because the 7 times they have been out only counts as once!!!! geez they have spent 3xs as much as the unit costs ...

I have lost thousands of dollars in income. I want a new washer as their service agreement states AND I want them to fix my fridge or replace it.

gon2train wrote the review because of warranty issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4500 and wants Sears to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was missed repair calls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears washing machine repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

WP2008
Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #1297747

Hi gon2train,

We are very sorry for the continued frustrations with your appliance. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with any additional support. Any further concerns would need to be addressed through your Extended Service Plan Provider.

to WP2008 Houston, Texas, United States #1297749

I posted this in Aug 2016 and you are just now responding. Your company sucks! I have cut up my Sears card and will not be doing business with your company again!