the pilot light on my propane water heater goes out.I was told yesterday a repair man would contact me today but the day is gone! I called them again, got hung up on twice and still unable to get a repairman to fix it.

I think my "kenmore" days are over. But I will keep trying until i succeed either with one of their people or by an independent. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I called one number on the web and it asked for my house 3 digit no.s !!??*#@*&*^.

One person I spoke with didnt speak English well enough to understand and the other human I spoke with gave me a number to call with which I got hung up on again!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Comments

Jackson, Wyoming, United States #11903

Eight moths ago I bought a 65" HDTV from Sears. In eight months I have had 4 service call made to Sears because the TV is a lemon.

After the 4th service call I asked for a replacement TV. I was told I'd have to wait for a 5th service call and the associated repairs before they would consider replacing this obviously defective television.

I now plan to picket in front of there store until I get a replacement.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #9983

im covering my identity i work at sears in receiveing its not the easisist job for 7.50 and hour with are 5 minuite time line is a joke the mangers are a joke