Update by user Aug 16, 2012

OH RIGHT ALREADY! THE 24 HOUR THING, CROCK OF SH** THE FRIDGE IS SO PERFECT!

EMPTY!!!!! AND AS SOON AS I PUT FOOD IN IT BACK TO WARM AGAIN, I MEAN WHO DO YOU CALL? IF SEARS CANT FIX THEIR OWN MERCHANDISE WHO CAN? ONCE AGAIN, WENT OUT LIKE A SUCKER FOR THEM.

NOW MY KIDS HAVE TO EAT JUNK AGAIN UNTIL I CAN GET SOMETHING ELSE IN HERE OR THEY DECIDE TO READ THE CORRECT MANUAL AND FIX THIS DAM THING OR OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT IT IS JUST A F-UP UNIT!!

i AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW, I GUESS I WILL BE CALLING THE RENTAL COMPANIES AND SEE IF I CAN JUST GIVE THEM MY MONEY SINCE I\'M WASTING IT ANYWAY!!!! SO F-ING PISSED RIGHT NOW, MORE BECAUSE I CANT DO ANYTHING UNTIL THEY DO (HANDS IN THE AIR GOING TOWARDS THE REPAIR DEPARTMENTS NECK!)

Update by user Aug 14, 2012

Oh did I mention that there is a master service plan on this unit...I guess master dont mean anything, it was just a way to get more money out of the consumer....there goes the washer dryer purchase I was going to make, I will just get it from a smaller chain.

Update by user Aug 14, 2012

So.....Tech came and asked me about another computer part that he says he ordered...(right)I let him know that there was no part here,so he goes to his truck and comes in with \"the\" part which I noticed was the exact one he left with last week..he put it in told me to give the computer 24 hours to set...WTF then he gives me the spill on how he is just a tech and thats all he can do...oh and just between us :) he says dont call repair again because all they will do is just keep scheduling appointments I need to call CR!

I will update after CR phone call tomorrow

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2012

My landlord purchased a black side-by-side Samsung for the home I am renting less than a year ago, needless to say it stop cooling, and making ice properly with in 3 months, so he called Sears to come and look at it, lets just say the guy came in rushed around and said the ice bin was the cause (huh?) a new one was ordered, I put it in and unit still the same. second guy comes out now its the fan, Iwait 7 days he comes back it is not the fan, he says they will deliver a computer board and he will come back before the end of the day, CB comes tech comes back, not the problem!

In his exact words, he said.. "I tried I dont know what it is I will contact my manager and tell them it needs replacing" now mind you I have 6 kids in the house my food is spoiling left and right, I am spending money on ice just to keep the freezer cold enough to keep food on both sides. so when my landlord calls them back they schedule another appointment, because they do not understand the techs notes!. This tech told me that the unit was more than likely damaged in the install because they set the temperature to high, and of course I am a consumer I am am not aware that they know nothing about the product that they deliver.

So my appointment is tomorrow, it is a blind repair,these people have been giving him the run around from the first call and I am the one who is suffering. Sears needs to get this together because I cant keep wasting my gas going to the store everyday buying food, then throwing leftovers away...So much more to say just tired of their B.S

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments