Update by user Aug 28

I lost 4 days and so far (as the repairman still has not arrived) 6 hrs 11 minutes. This is time.

This is something that can not be replaced. I am retired but when I worked my salary was around $20 a hr. So at 4 hrs a day for 4 days that is 16 hrs and if I am forced to wait another 8 hrs today to get this machine repaired that is 24 hrs of my time at $20 an hr. That is how much I have lost!

Of course I know Sears will not pay me as most business are arrogant about how they treat their customers today. I spent time on the phone with their Computer Answering Machine too and the annoyance should be worth something but again, Sears will not pay. I will never buy anything from these people again and it is no wonder to me that they are going bankrupt. Such terrible customer service.

Such awful customer loyalty and such an inconsiderate waste of my time! Even for writing this!

Original review posted by user Aug 28

I contacted Sears Repair and set up a appt which was cancelled and rescheduled 4 times. I then looked online for someone to repair my Kenmore washer/dryer and was forced to contact Sears Repair again.

I made the appt. for today Wednesday, 28 Aug.

2019 from 8AM to 12PM it is now 2:04 PM and I just received a call asking me to wait for the repairman! I want some type of compensation or price reduction for having been forced to wait so long for a repair!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

Preferred solution: Some type of compensation for my time.

Sears Cons: Stupid computer answering machine, Foreign customer service representatives, Repair people who reschedule repeatedly and do not show up.

• Sear Appliances