Highlands County, Florida
2.0

On 02/13/2015 We scheduled a repair appointment.We were advised the tech would arrive between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.

We contacted them in the afternoon and was advised he would be at the residence around 4:30 pm at 4:50 pm we contacted Sears and were advised he would be there in five minutes.I again called at 5:50 pm and was told they emailed the tech and he would call back at 6:00 pm.

I then contacted the supervisor Ceaser at 6:10 pm and was advised he could not get in touch with the tech but would reschedule for the next Saturday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm...He also advised he would file a complaint in my behalf to be investigated...I was also advised there were no phone numbers for the corporate office.....I dont believe after waiting a whole day for NO ONE to arrive WE should have to waste a whole saturday a week later for the tech to possibly come to the residence.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of response to the issue. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears repair. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments