With Company response Not resolved

I had an appointment with Sears for my dryer repair.The morning of the appointment I called to confirm and the automated system confirmed between 1-5 they would arrive.

At 4:30 I called to confirm again, they lady on the other end that could not speak English well informed me that the system said "need to reschedule". When I began to question her she said I just needed to reschedule.

I asked if there was a Manager I could speak to and all of a sudden the call was disconnected.I have been dealing with Sears for more than 50 years, bring customer service back to the USA, until then I'm done with Sears!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Nybyrd66,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the troubles that have occurred with your dryer repair. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. From your post, we can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist. My name is Liz with the Sears Social Media Support team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (nybyrd66) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #666864

If this is an honest attempt to correct a problem,

thank you.

All any consumer has ever asked for is to be able to purchase a decent product for our money, and the knowledge that the company that sells the product stands behind it's advertising.

It would certainly renew my faith in shopping at Sears