With Company response Not resolved

I employed sears for appliance repair and even bought their warranty for a dishwaher, That was eight months ago and since that time I have waited at least eight times for repairs.

Each time I get a four hour window that I must wait for someone to show up and each time my appliance is not repaired.

They also damaged my floor in the process for which I was informed that I must get my insurance to repair. (only then will sears insurance deal with my insurance and this could take two years)

I have also used them for a microwave repair and I am now waited for the fourth call for this appliance.

Each time I get a service call I must wait four hours for the repairman and I get informed the night before they arrive.

This means I must block the whole day (and evening because somethimes I am given a time of 4-8 pm)

They claim they are unable to send the same repair person for both appliances so I am forced to wait for two days.

The end result is that I wait for repairs that never happen and to be worse off than when I started with damage to my house.

Do not use this service and stay away from their "warranty"

You will regret ever getting involved.

Lynne S

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

stewielm, my name is Dianne and I'm reaching out to you on behalf of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointment with our repair service regarding your dishwasher. We understand your frustration in this situation and would be more than happy to speak to you further on what has transpired and offer our assistance. At your convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (stewielm), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – We look forward to speaking to you.

Dianne D.