Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears has come to my home 4 times to repair an LG dryer.They continue to send repair men who do the same thing over and over again, order the same part, make me wait 2 weeks to install the same part, and then wait two weeks again to come back to fix what they never fixed.

They NEVER stop to figure out why this part keeps blowing out the second I turn my dryer on. When I call to explain, they make me wait for my appointment. This is an absolutely egregious way to do business.

No wonder they continually have to close stores and are losing market share.The WORST customer service of any company I've even experiences.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. searsistheworst is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears dryer repair at Sears was customer no service, lack of accountability and technicians who do not do their job Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments