Ordered a washer and dryer from my local store 11/13/16 and still do not have them. Delivery has been missed twice with the explanation that they did not make it on the truck from the factory.

First I try online and they tell me they can't help me because it was a store order then I called the delivery line to be told they cant do anything but tell me to wait 48 hours for a new delivery window.

Honestly I am sorry I ever did business with Sears and never will again. Honestly the customer service people barely speak English and when asked to speak with a supervisor you wait on hold for 20 mins and then get hung up on.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments