2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My refrigerator was under warranty however it has required repair 10 x in 3 yrs. Sears states they’d replace it 11/24/17 when I went into Chgo Ridge Store and selected it.

Delivery date was 11/26/17 btw 2-5. WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR. They called @ 4 saying they had 2 stops. They called @ 7 saying they were on the way.

My daughter called them @9 and was told they had rescheduled! She filed a complaint. I am 80 yrs old. I’ve had a Sears acct for 50 yrs.

This is poor business. The next day my daughter called CORPORATE and they said no complaint was filed and she had to reschedule. She was told the first clerk gave her a bad TICKET # he was Michael ID# 3000091This is bad business practices. My daughter has Stage 4 Cancer.

My other daughter has insulin. My food was out of the fridge all day. This is the worse service I’ve ever received. My daughter has Chemo this week.

The fridge is scheduled for Friday.

Who knows if it’s coming! CASE # 5388170 Ray ID# 513630

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Comments

Call your local news media and the bbb. You wil not get anywhere dealing with them. Rochester NY

The item was selected at the Chicago Ridge Sears in Chicago, IL on Black Friday. The address above is incorrect.

Thank you.