Verified Reviewer

The sears Master Protection Agreement is taking me through it! It's been over 90 days since the repairman deemed by washer unrepairable.

I have been calling Sears every week 2x a week in regards to my replacement and they continue to inform me that the replacement team that works offline is not responding to the request for an approval. I have lost money, I'm stressed out from calling every week for 3 mos and still have no working washer and no one seems to care. They just keep telling me to call, saying you'll get it soon enough? .

I'm crying for HELP! Anyone who see's this message if you can please help me to get through to the Tech Manager that will contact the Benefit Admin so that my claim can be processed. They say the average time for a claim to be processed is 3-5 business day. Why is Sears taking me through a 3-5 month process!

HELP ME PLEASE!

Anyone who is in Corporate PLEASE HELP ME get my case resolved PLEASE!!!!!! Master

User's recommendation: don't get this plan! you pay and they only ignore your calls.

Preferred solution: my replacement.

Comments