With Company response

They do the delay, delay, delay tactic, telling you that you will be contacted within 24-48 hours, over & over & OVER AGAIN. No call back!! The whole experience from start to finish was exasperating. I had all this bad experience (Too long & detailed to go into)in 2 states with them, just to make a purchase.

PLUS the refrigerator (A Kenmore of course) makes more noise than any old refrigerator I ever had!! IF SEARS EXECUTIVES WONDER WHY SEARS HAS TAKEN A DIVE IN SALES, THEY MAY WANT TO READ & LISTEN TO IT'S VERY OWN CUSTOMERS!

I spoke to the Oakbrook general manager in person, 2 days after my purchase. Said he would call in 24-48 hours. Never called.

Even after I then started calling everyday! I then requested the regional & distr. mgrs to call, SAME STORY!

This has been going on 7 weeks now.DO NOT buy from SEARS!!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #769542

And the outcome with Kurt was? Betting nothing.....please enlighten us.

Dear SEARSCARES I see you are trying to do damage control but we are on to you.I really doubt your team has helped anyone on this site or all the other sites i have seen where people write the truth about you we are on to you and will spend our money elsewhere somewhere we can trust not you and by the way your fake warrinties that you sell are gonna get you in trouble because we are on to that to.and Kurt sears will fire you with out cause someday there are many lawsuits going on right now you might want to seek better employment.

Sears Response

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with your refrigerator and the level of customer service that you experienced. We can truly understand how frustrating it can be to have a new appliance not meet your expectations and then not to receive the assistance needed to resolve your concerns.. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous468038), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.