1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Refrigerator freezer icing up so called for appointment.Was given a appointment a week out on November 2,2017 1-5.

They call the day before confirming appt. in morning then canceled 4:00pm. Rescheduled us for the following week November 8th 1-5. Five o’clock came and went we call to see what happen.

They said he was finishing up in and would be on his way. We get a call from him asking we’re we are. So we give the address and apparently he was given the wrong address and was now and hr away. His supervisor said he could not service us because he would not pay him for over time and we need to reschedule.

So my husband called right away and they said the next available appointment is for the following week November 15th we explained that I had taken a day off of work for this appointment and now we have to wait another week because they gave him the wrong address ( which when we called to see where service person was we gave them our address again with zip code so how do you get that wrong!!!!) They would not budge from that appointment so we said forget it. Now they are still calling and texting say we need to call to reschedule.

I would have much rather use my day off for vacation than waiting for a Sears service repair man that never showed.Once this refrigerator goes that will be the last Kenmore product I will ever own!!!

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

I didn't like: Repair service.

Comments