3.4

Return Code

0709-55**-**63-2869-****

Salescheck #

ITEM DETAILS

Apple Refurbished Apple MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 4GB 250GB 13.3" OS X MC374LL/A

Item: SPM871862****

Model: MC374LLA

UPC: 0220********

Size: 19.0 x 17.0 x 5.0

Condition: Refurbished - Seller

Sold by TIC-TOK

Marketplace FAQs

See package delivery details*

This is in regards to the market place selling applying 15% restocking fee. I have already dealt with them on several occasions because their service was very bad, they sent my order to the wrong address then I couldn’t track it.

They were not responding to my emails at first then sears customer service had to contact them. They were very unprofessional when I had several issues with the item. As a long time sears customer I expect Sears to step up and resolve this issue and return my 15% stocking fee. It is my understanding that when a long standing customer keeps contacting you with an issue with a market place seller, you would handle this issue.

If I have called with complaints on more than three occasions with the market place seller you should have handled it immediately. I expect my refund of 15% returned to my account. This is very poor customer service. I am truly disappointed and dissatisfied with your service.

You need to pick better market place sellers. I will never deal with them again.

SHOP YOUR WAY

Member Number Ending in 7592

Your earned points will be available after your order has been delivered or picked up.

see points details

Points displayed are estimates only. Points earned vary based on purchase(s), offers, cancelations, or subsequent modifications to your order.

Expiration dates vary. Visit www.shopyourway.com for details.

Purchasing Info

ITEM DETAILS

Item: SPM871862****

Model: MC374LLA

UPC: 0220********

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Location: Fort Washington, Maryland