With Company response

I need your help securing a refund from items purchased at Sears Online.

I purchased brassieres from Sears online and never received confirmation of the purchase, nor any status updates regarding delivery. I was suspicious as I have ordered from Sears many times and always received status updates.

I contacted Sears to find out what happened and they said it was not their mistake, it was "Easy Fit Brands'" mistake as they were the actual vendor. I thought I had ordered from Sears and would have never trusted a second-party vendor "sight-unseen".

I eventually received my items but by the time I received them, I did not need them anymore. The items are unworn and in the original packaging with all tags intact.

I needed to return the items and I spent 1 hour driving to the Sears store and dealing with customer service there. The customer service center at the store in Thornton, Colorado referred me to the corporate office. I spent two hours on the phone while in the Sears store trying to resolve the issue to no avail. I spoke with several people, and the last identified herself as a “Case Manager” and said that no one was above her when I tried to escalate the issue. She eventually put me on hold and no one ever came back on the line. Very frustrating!

This transaction is a deceptive business practice. I thought I was buying from Sears. The website has the Sears name and Sears info plastered all over it with the name "Easy Fit Brands" in small type that is a faint shadow.

Please help me return the items in order that we may reach resolution.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #868838

This is very interesting as I had the same issue, except Sears did a return transaction for me and I never received the credit and I'm still trying to figure out where the funds are. They took my merchandise and never gave me credit. Ran across this as I was searching for a phone number for EASY FIT BRANDS!!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous374501,

My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance.

We are sorry for the confusion surrounding your third party online order. Third party vendors can best be viewed as separate retailers that lease selling space on Sears.com. We'd be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers who can help you communicate and work with the vendor in question on a solution.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous374501), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Brian.