A 30 day return policy has just been implemented by Sears. I wanted to purchase a piece of clothing for a Christmas gift for a grandchild and when asked for a gift receipt was told that it had to be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.

I told her that Christmas was 2 months away and that I could not guarantee that she would like the item so if it could not be returned then I would just not purchase it.

I called customer service and was told this is the policy. I told them I would never purchase anything from a Sears store again or go to one in the future and she should pass that on to her manager!

This person wrote the review because of "return policy" at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears sears return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments