I bought 3 pairs of shorts on April 3 for my 3 Granddaughters for Easter. They did not like them so I went to return them today, May 8,with receipt in hand.

I walked out of the store with the 3 pair of shorts and receipts. No exchange, no refund, no in store credit. I talked to 3 differant people and was told about your *** policy from each one. Having three pairs of shorts that the girls will never wear is a waste of money that I don't have to just blow.

We have always bought our tools, and appliances from Sears. We lost everything to a tornado in 2008 and everyone of our new appliances were purchased at Sears! No more, we are done, done, done with Sears! You lost costly future purchases just because you wouldn't let me exchange $36 worth of clothing because I was 5 day past you're *** strict 30 day policy!

I am usually not an outspoken person but I voiced my opinion today in not so nice words and I am sorry for that but I was so upset with this ridiculous customer policy.

I will post, and voice my feelings about Sears to as many people as I possibility can. Many have already heard my opinion about Sears today!

Review about: Shorts.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354435

So you feel specil and entitled because.... why exactly?

It says right on the *** receipt that there is a 30 day policy. Nothing about "unless you've shopped here lots!" It's 30 days for you, it's 30 days for me, it's 30 days for the Queen of England.

"strict 30 day policy!"