We bought a Sear's Grill cover online. When we tried to return it as it was ripped in two places we were told you can not return this to a store but had to wait two weeks for a return authoruization. The we were told we were responsible for the return shipping fees. We have now been waiting for 2 weeks for a response. We are pissed off.

Secondly, we bought a Panasonic Sound Bar with a 2 year waranty. It broke 23 months later. We had to take it to the store where it was originally purchased. We had to pay to have the soundbar unmounted from the wall to do this. Two weeks later Sear's phone me to say it was not repairable and could not be replaced as Sear's no longer carried Panasonic. I had to wait 2 weeks get a voucher to use the INSTORE Credit to replace it will a Samsung unit that had completely different mounting and required custom re-installation. I had to pay another $55 for the difference between the models plus $75 for the new installation. It took 3 more phone calls to the Proctection Department to transfer the warranty. The exact replacement was available at a Sear's Outlet store but Sear's explained they have nothing to do with Sear's Outlet stores.

Review about: Sears Replacement.

Comments