1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I tried to return 4 t shirts that i bought from sears a couple of days after the 30 days were up. I did not know they had this sucky 30 day policy when i bought the shirts.

I did not try tnem on because i have bought these same shirts before and knew (or thought) they would fit. They did not. They were made smaller than before. I toom them to the store with tags and receipt.

When the cashier told me i couldnt get a refund, i asked to exchange for a bigger size. She said ok. Then when she tried, she said they could only give me $2.99 for each shirt. I paid almost 3 times that much just 33 days ago!!!

So, i left with my shirts that are too small. Guess i will have to use a stretcher to stretch them out. I will never set foot in sears again!!!!!!!

Plus, i had to search everywhere for the cashier in the first place. This place sucks and i hope they go out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354419

So, because you're too lazy to MAKE SURE YOUR CLOTHES FIT you blame the store? You had 30 days, your receipt said 30 days, the signs in the store say 30 days.

You are not some special case who gets what you want just because you think you deserve special treatment. No, 30 days is 30 days. It does not mean 31 days, 33 days, 35 days, it means 30 days. No more than 30.

Can that be put any clearer to all you people who feel so entitled that you don't think policies apply to you "just because it's a few days". Well, guess what, try telling that to the people you pay your taxes to. You think they would let your late fee slide?

Or your credit card company? Nope