2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

No wonder Sears is loosing customers and forced to sell stores. Received a wet tile saw for Christmas, it was purchased in our home state a couple months prior to traveling to a winter home where the intent was to do some tile work after Christmas, which never happened.

When attempting to return the saw, which was clearly never opened, with the receipt ,with the same exact saw still being sold and on the shelf, and even willing to take store credit, we were flatly refused the return, unbelievable. Being a veteran I have been a loyal Sears customer but no more, I will not be returning to Sears in the future.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Csustomer service, Would not refund my money with receipt.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1266908

If you are a veteran, you (of all people) should know what policies and procedures mean. Even if you don't like them.

As a fellow vet, I must ask though: Why did you feel it was necessary to add the completely unnecessary few words about being a vet?

If you weren't a vet, you would have been just fine with their answer? Or did you drop that line to make people feel sorry for you?

I respect all vets. Just don't respect when they try to use that past service as a reason to get what they want when that service has nothing AT ALL to do with the topic on hand.