i purchase a product from sears Bellevue at 11/17 it was a jwelery set (200$) (44 26717070 SET DIA) with an insurence (24$) (70 44214292 Fj2YR-Q) and have returned in Toledo OHIO store (Westgate , 3408 W central AVE) on 11/19 . They give me the return slip and cash of insurence (24$) and said that the product money (200$)should be credited in to my account soon .

With trust i leave the store and travell back to my city , when money was not credited in next 2 week then i just went to bellevue store for confirmation and come to know that i have not return any product as per them because in my return slip only insurence is mentioned and no product no# .

With that they are treating me as a *** man and souting over me both the bellevue representative and the ohio sears manager . i request hardly with almost crying sound as i was not able to face that emberessmant , then the manger take my no# and hang the phone .

I dont know wat they will do or what i need to do . please suggest if any one have any other way to try.

i am scared of calling them as beacuse of embarasment they create.

Comments

ambitious1535

There are alot of scams with jewelry but without proof a crime and your proof of a return they should process it.Was this credit card or debit card?-contact them.

If you have a return slip make copies and send a letter to Sears corporate headquarters.

Next time you call Sears with all the information you have including receipts & numbers ask to speak to a supervisor.Good Luck