I could not return shoes after 32 days of purchase.The shoes are too small for my kids and I did not have a time to come back and return them short after the purchase.

The receipt does not show that it's only 30 days return policy. I asked if I can have a credit or exchange and they declined as well. . Now I'm stock with the shoes which are not good fit for my kids.

This is ridiculous return policy. Other stores let you return product in 60 or 90 days. Who came up with this unfriendly consumer policy?

I will never shop at Sears again!I'm sure there are many unsatisfied customers like me.

This person wrote the review because of "rediculous return policy" of shoes from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

30 days is a long time to realize shoes don't fit...

Vallejo, California, United States #1171458

Only an *** would try to return shoes that go not fit after 32 days.