I went to return a dress that was purchased at
shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back because is time consuming.The associate number 97741 scanned item and was unable to find item and said they probably didn't sell that dress, but if I had the receipt he could do the return and he verified with another employee and he said same thing.I decided to login to my account and retrieved the order number,item purchased,price and the picture.
Employee entered all the information but once again item was not found explanation he gave me was that probably because Sears was not the seller because the shopyourway site sells from several stores and only way to know was with the receipt. I gave up and when I was about to leave I checked to see if I could find the email confirmation I received after I placed the order and found it that was the receipt. I gave all the infornation to employee and item was sold by Sears, he entered all the information and item could not be returned because item was not valid. Employee asked for help to another employee named Nadja, she tried to do the return but item was not found and I guess receipt of purchase was not enough.
I responded that I had wasted over 30minutes and she had to return item because I had the receipt, Finally Nadja not very happy returned item for $35.19 and I had paid 35.35 and mentioned that to her but she said there was nothing she could do and if I wanted my 16 cents to call Sears.com my response to her was if you do this to 1,000 costumers don't you think that would add up?! And I asked for manager but she said he was gone for the day.
Overall experience was horrible can't believe employee insinuated I was returning the wrong dress with original tags,package,order history from their own site and receipt.Only people stealing pennies at a time is Sears.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again! I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease...."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."