I went to return a dress that was purchased at
shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back because is time consuming.The associate number 97741 scanned item and was unable to find item and said they probably didn't sell that dress, but if I had the receipt he could do the return and he verified with another employee and he said same thing.I decided to login to my account and retrieved the order number,item purchased,price and the picture.
Employee entered all the information but once again item was not found explanation he gave me was that probably because Sears was not the seller because the shopyourway site sells from several stores and only way to know was with the receipt. I gave up and when I was about to leave I checked to see if I could find the email confirmation I received after I placed the order and found it that was the receipt. I gave all the infornation to employee and item was sold by Sears, he entered all the information and item could not be returned because item was not valid. Employee asked for help to another employee named Nadja, she tried to do the return but item was not found and I guess receipt of purchase was not enough.
I responded that I had wasted over 30minutes and she had to return item because I had the receipt, Finally Nadja not very happy returned item for $35.19 and I had paid 35.35 and mentioned that to her but she said there was nothing she could do and if I wanted my 16 cents to call Sears.com my response to her was if you do this to 1,000 costumers don't you think that would add up?! And I asked for manager but she said he was gone for the day.
Overall experience was horrible can't believe employee insinuated I was returning the wrong dress with original tags,package,order history from their own site and receipt.Only people stealing pennies at a time is Sears.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again! I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."