Sears home installation....homeowner beware.
I purchased a garage door opener with installation from sears. The installer came and installed the opener an I noticed the next day chunk of the was molding damage and its pulling away from yhe wall when the garage door is in use. I've called, I've emailed, and called again voicing my complaint and concern. I was told the manager "Jeff " from sears home service is not in and the message will be given to him.
2 weeks later not one person has returned nor emailed me back regarding my complaint.
So in the mean time my $300plus dollars are going to waste because I cannot use my garage door and my car has been stuck sitting in the garage foe two weeks.Beware of using sears services for your home.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Garage Door Opener
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."