Sears home installation....homeowner beware.
I purchased a garage door opener with installation from sears. The installer came and installed the opener an I noticed the next day chunk of the was molding damage and its pulling away from yhe wall when the garage door is in use. I've called, I've emailed, and called again voicing my complaint and concern. I was told the manager "Jeff " from sears home service is not in and the message will be given to him.
2 weeks later not one person has returned nor emailed me back regarding my complaint.
So in the mean time my $300plus dollars are going to waste because I cannot use my garage door and my car has been stuck sitting in the garage foe two weeks.Beware of using sears services for your home.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Garage Door Opener
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."