Sears home installation....homeowner beware.
I purchased a garage door opener with installation from sears. The installer came and installed the opener an I noticed the next day chunk of the was molding damage and its pulling away from yhe wall when the garage door is in use. I've called, I've emailed, and called again voicing my complaint and concern. I was told the manager "Jeff " from sears home service is not in and the message will be given to him.
2 weeks later not one person has returned nor emailed me back regarding my complaint.
So in the mean time my $300plus dollars are going to waste because I cannot use my garage door and my car has been stuck sitting in the garage foe two weeks.Beware of using sears services for your home.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Garage Door Opener
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."