Sears - Review about Kenmore Washing Machine from Bellflower, California

I am so angry at Sears customer service and company. I have trying to get a $600+ refund back from them for over a year now. No matter how many hours or time I spend on the phone trying to get help from their customer service. No one was helpful at all. Till this day I have yet to receive a phone call back from them no matter how many time they transferred me to someone else and promise to call me back. This company is a scam and fraud.

At first my sister and brother went to Sears to buy a kenmore washer for $449.99 but it wouldn't drain no matter how many time we got it service. So I called in to exchange it for a Samsung washer for the amount of $615.99 and paid the difference of $186.

But here is the catch.

The day of delivery and pick up I decided to cancel my order on the Samsung. Cause I got so frustrated with Sears customer service. The two guy ended up keeping my Samsung and also grabbed my broken kenmore too. They never ever reported that I canceled my order.

So now showing on the second receipt. It states that I returned the Samsung for 615 and exchanged it for the broken kenmore that was sitting in my house for $450 and they credited me back 186. Which was not true at all. Cause they took the broken kenmore away and never delivered the Samsung at all.

My sister and mother have been going to their store and waited hours to have this case settled. But no matter how many time they promise to investigate on it. No one ever calls us back. I promise to never ever shop at this company ever again. And I encourage other people not to get fooled by them either!

If I still don't get a phone call back from them by this Wednesday. I will finally take this to court. I rather put out some money to sue this fraudulent company then to have them walk away with my hard earn money like that!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kenmore Washing Machine
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #735527 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.