Sears - Review about Kenmore Washing Machine from Bellflower, California
I am so angry at Sears customer service and company. I have trying to get a $600+ refund back from them for over a year now. No matter how many hours or time I spend on the phone trying to get help from their customer service. No one was helpful at all. Till this day I have yet to receive a phone call back from them no matter how many time they transferred me to someone else and promise to call me back. This company is a scam and fraud.
At first my sister and brother went to Sears to buy a kenmore washer for $449.99 but it wouldn't drain no matter how many time we got it service. So I called in to exchange it for a Samsung washer for the amount of $615.99 and paid the difference of $186.
But here is the catch.
The day of delivery and pick up I decided to cancel my order on the Samsung. Cause I got so frustrated with Sears customer service. The two guy ended up keeping my Samsung and also grabbed my broken kenmore too. They never ever reported that I canceled my order.
So now showing on the second receipt. It states that I returned the Samsung for 615 and exchanged it for the broken kenmore that was sitting in my house for $450 and they credited me back 186. Which was not true at all. Cause they took the broken kenmore away and never delivered the Samsung at all.
My sister and mother have been going to their store and waited hours to have this case settled. But no matter how many time they promise to investigate on it. No one ever calls us back. I promise to never ever shop at this company ever again. And I encourage other people not to get fooled by them either!
If I still don't get a phone call back from them by this Wednesday. I will finally take this to court. I rather put out some money to sue this fraudulent company then to have them walk away with my hard earn money like that!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "The Crate and Barrel Lounge Sofa is of poor quality. I am shocked at how cheaply made this sofa was. They won't admit that having super sharp feathers poking and..."
- "I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job. It was 5oclock and still no flowers. I called and..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."