Sears - Review about Samsung Refrigerator

My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!!

"I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5

hours late and the extreme poor customer service provided.

I purchased a NEW item and was delivered an extremely damaged item

tonight. Your company refuses to honor the transaction with the New item I originally purchased. Please see the attached images of the item delivered to my home today. I am requesting the exact product I purchased in the exact condition I purchased it.

I am also requesting a full refund for the shipping and delivery charges of

my order. It was delivered 1.5 hours late and customer service was unable

to locate my order, even after 2 phone calls.

I have spoken with 4 customer service representatives (2 of which hung up

on me and my husband) and 1 customer service manager - ID # 448118. None were willing to accept responsibility of's mistake in regards to their error in the item received. I find this unacceptable in all aspects. The consumer should receive the item they purchased, in the condition stated, in the time frame provided.

The time spent on the phone with your customer service department was from 6:30pm-10:20pm with most of it being on hold and no resolution.

I look forward to your correspondence in regards to this matter/dispute."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Samsung Refrigerator
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #643050

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 10, 2015 #993424 San Jose, California

sweetie there was a reason it was at the sears outlet. It is not brand new, it is sold as is most likely for a deep discount because of the damage.
I agree with you on their customer service though they lie that they came to your house to milk you of money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sears. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sears.
Filing a new complaint about