Sears - Review about Samsung Refrigerator
My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!!
"I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5
hours late and the extreme poor customer service provided.
I purchased a NEW item and was delivered an extremely damaged item
tonight. Your company refuses to honor the transaction with the New item I originally purchased. Please see the attached images of the item delivered to my home today. I am requesting the exact product I purchased in the exact condition I purchased it.
I am also requesting a full refund for the shipping and delivery charges of
my order. It was delivered 1.5 hours late and customer service was unable
to locate my order, even after 2 phone calls.
I have spoken with 4 customer service representatives (2 of which hung up
on me and my husband) and 1 customer service manager - ID # 448118. None were willing to accept responsibility of searsoutlet.com's mistake in regards to their error in the item received. I find this unacceptable in all aspects. The consumer should receive the item they purchased, in the condition stated, in the time frame provided.
The time spent on the phone with your customer service department was from 6:30pm-10:20pm with most of it being on hold and no resolution.
I look forward to your correspondence in regards to this matter/dispute."
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung Refrigerator
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."