Sears - Review about Samsung Refrigerator
My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!!
"I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5
hours late and the extreme poor customer service provided.
I purchased a NEW item and was delivered an extremely damaged item
tonight. Your company refuses to honor the transaction with the New item I originally purchased. Please see the attached images of the item delivered to my home today. I am requesting the exact product I purchased in the exact condition I purchased it.
I am also requesting a full refund for the shipping and delivery charges of
my order. It was delivered 1.5 hours late and customer service was unable
to locate my order, even after 2 phone calls.
I have spoken with 4 customer service representatives (2 of which hung up
on me and my husband) and 1 customer service manager - ID # 448118. None were willing to accept responsibility of searsoutlet.com's mistake in regards to their error in the item received. I find this unacceptable in all aspects. The consumer should receive the item they purchased, in the condition stated, in the time frame provided.
The time spent on the phone with your customer service department was from 6:30pm-10:20pm with most of it being on hold and no resolution.
I look forward to your correspondence in regards to this matter/dispute."
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung Refrigerator
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "ISSUE NOT RESOLVED BEWARE OF SEARS.COM. AND Spectrum Superstore with a website of builderdepot.com I made the mistake of purchasing 5 CASES OF 3M 8233 RESPIRATORS from Sears.com. It seems that in..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."