Sears - Review about Samsung Refrigerator
My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!!
"I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5
hours late and the extreme poor customer service provided.
I purchased a NEW item and was delivered an extremely damaged item
tonight. Your company refuses to honor the transaction with the New item I originally purchased. Please see the attached images of the item delivered to my home today. I am requesting the exact product I purchased in the exact condition I purchased it.
I am also requesting a full refund for the shipping and delivery charges of
my order. It was delivered 1.5 hours late and customer service was unable
to locate my order, even after 2 phone calls.
I have spoken with 4 customer service representatives (2 of which hung up
on me and my husband) and 1 customer service manager - ID # 448118. None were willing to accept responsibility of searsoutlet.com's mistake in regards to their error in the item received. I find this unacceptable in all aspects. The consumer should receive the item they purchased, in the condition stated, in the time frame provided.
The time spent on the phone with your customer service department was from 6:30pm-10:20pm with most of it being on hold and no resolution.
I look forward to your correspondence in regards to this matter/dispute."
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung Refrigerator
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."