I, too, purchased a set of queen size sheets at Sears last July 2013, and they now have a 6" tear from simply frayying!!!They began wrinkling as if the material had somehow been stretched.
I sleep alone so there is no way they could have gotten that stressed in the 8 or 10 instances they were on my bed.They cost $85.00 ....no I did not keep the receipt...please replace them, they were much to EXPENSIVE to simply toss!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Torn Sheets Purchase
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."