I, too, purchased a set of queen size sheets at Sears last July 2013, and they now have a 6" tear from simply frayying!!!They began wrinkling as if the material had somehow been stretched.
I sleep alone so there is no way they could have gotten that stressed in the 8 or 10 instances they were on my bed.They cost $85.00 ....no I did not keep the receipt...please replace them, they were much to EXPENSIVE to simply toss!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Torn Sheets Purchase
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "This is a letter I have been trying to email the Board of Goveranance, and CNBC, and the Sole Company itself: To whom it may concern, I am writing this email to..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."