I, too, purchased a set of queen size sheets at Sears last July 2013, and they now have a 6" tear from simply frayying!!!They began wrinkling as if the material had somehow been stretched.
I sleep alone so there is no way they could have gotten that stressed in the 8 or 10 instances they were on my bed.They cost $85.00 ....no I did not keep the receipt...please replace them, they were much to EXPENSIVE to simply toss!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Torn Sheets Purchase
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."