Sears - Review about Washing Machine Replacement Part from Mobile, Alabama
I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9.At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99.
I should have just hung up the phone right then because everywhere else listed it online for between 28 to 30 dollars. I told him this, and he dropped the price down to 32 and change plus shipping. It took 5 business days to get the part in. I was told that it would be delivered by UPS.
I received an email from UPS stating that it had been delivered. After 20 minutes of asking the neighbors if they signed for it, calling the apt office, and calling my wife I still couldn't find the package. I finally discovered it was delivered by UPS via USPS? I went to the mailbox and retrieved the package.
When I got back to the apartment and opened it up, guess what was inside... Absolutely nothing at all! I called sears to tell them about this, and they said they would ship another one but that it would take another 5 to 7 business days.
I told them I wanted overnight shipping, and they said they don't do that, but if they did it would cost extra!I asked for a refund of my order, and I will never shop at another sears again!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Washing Machine Replacement Part
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "OMEGA Management is does illegal tactics. I have the proof in writing. They send emails and text messages telling you to get out in 24 hours or you will be TOWED...."
- "We are selling our home. Terminix comes out to do an inspection and tells us we don't have the coverage plan that our invoice says we have. We..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."