Sears - Review about Washing Machine Replacement Part from Mobile, Alabama

990 of 4131 Sears reviews

I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9.At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99.

I should have just hung up the phone right then because everywhere else listed it online for between 28 to 30 dollars. I told him this, and he dropped the price down to 32 and change plus shipping. It took 5 business days to get the part in. I was told that it would be delivered by UPS.

I received an email from UPS stating that it had been delivered. After 20 minutes of asking the neighbors if they signed for it, calling the apt office, and calling my wife I still couldn't find the package. I finally discovered it was delivered by UPS via USPS? I went to the mailbox and retrieved the package.

When I got back to the apartment and opened it up, guess what was inside... Absolutely nothing at all! I called sears to tell them about this, and they said they would ship another one but that it would take another 5 to 7 business days.

I told them I wanted overnight shipping, and they said they don't do that, but if they did it would cost extra!I asked for a refund of my order, and I will never shop at another sears again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Washing Machine Replacement Part
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #683346

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
990 of 4131 Sears reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.