Sears - Review about Washing Machine Replacement Part from Mobile, Alabama
I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9.At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99.
I should have just hung up the phone right then because everywhere else listed it online for between 28 to 30 dollars. I told him this, and he dropped the price down to 32 and change plus shipping. It took 5 business days to get the part in. I was told that it would be delivered by UPS.
I received an email from UPS stating that it had been delivered. After 20 minutes of asking the neighbors if they signed for it, calling the apt office, and calling my wife I still couldn't find the package. I finally discovered it was delivered by UPS via USPS? I went to the mailbox and retrieved the package.
When I got back to the apartment and opened it up, guess what was inside... Absolutely nothing at all! I called sears to tell them about this, and they said they would ship another one but that it would take another 5 to 7 business days.
I told them I wanted overnight shipping, and they said they don't do that, but if they did it would cost extra!I asked for a refund of my order, and I will never shop at another sears again!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Washing Machine Replacement Part
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased 8 large appliances from Sears in August 2016. We were moving and remodeling a home. We finally had our appliances put in in February 2016...."
- "...The package that was delivered from Sears had already been opened and the tree had an electrical short and would not light up..."
- "I ordered a washer and dryer that came with a pedistals. I received the washer and dryer but never got the pedistals. I called sears and was told that it..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "...Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "OMEGA Management is does illegal tactics. I have the proof in writing. They send emails and text messages telling you to get out in 24 hours or you will be TOWED...."