Just had a bad experience at sears my wide picked up a nail in her tire we went in to get fixed because she was leaving for beach in the morning long story short they wouldn't do anything but try to sell new tires I understand trying to sell a new set of tires but not when the customer tells you not today maybe after trip but to let customer that has bought over 20 tires in the past leave with nail in tire because he won't buy new ones is bad business went straight to tires plus was told they would be glad to fix it they also tried to sell me new ones but the difference is they handled the problem first will be buying new tires there when we get back Francisco could learn something from the guys at tires plus about the importance of customer service

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments