Update by user Jul 04, 2016

I really like sears, but when a product fails because of workmanship and they blame you for the issue then I have a problem!!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2016

I have a sears 796.2947 kenmore elete washer 3 1/2 years old the complete top is rusting out inside rust is getting all over our clothes! I can tell the paint job on this model is lite and is exposing metal so all the moisture is causing this issue.

I can see I'm not the only one with this issue!

I call sears they said it's out of warranty well of course it is I have no problem with it working it's the joker who didn't paint the thing on his job causing my issue!! This was their top of the line model and to pay this kind of money to have poor quality and no help I will never buy another kenmore product again!!

This person wrote the review kenmore elete washer from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was generally very poor customer service. Author liked the most discounts. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments