I've only been working at Sears for 5 months but I'm done.I'm mentally and emotionally drained.

At first the hours were great but now they suck and aren't enough to live off of. I knew going in that credit was going to be a big thing but I wasn't prepared to be insulted and threatened by an assistant manager because of it. I know my credit isn't the best but I try my best everyday, some days it's harder to get even one credit. I was threatened by an assistant manager in the sense that he said I was going to lose my job if I didn't get credit.

I felt insulted, attacked and humiliated, even belittled.I should have to deal with that from anyone, no one should.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.