I ordered a whirlpool dishwasher on 06/30/2016 expected delivery and installation date 7/2/2016 by Roy Feagley installation. No call no show.

On 7/5/2016 after returning home from the holiday. I called to status the delivery and installation. The Sears rep who was clearly overseas and could barely understand my English said that she could not get in touch with installer. I called multiple times to installed with no answer.

I called Sears to see if they had another installer, they said no. I cancelled installation and was transferred to online services to schedule a delivery. The overseas rep did not understand my request (language barriers) and after a long wait time he hung up the call. I called back and another customer service rep told be that the dishwasher could not be delivered.

WTH, I paid in full for the product and services and this was the worst experience I have ever had. Now they tell me I can't get a refund for 10 days.

I am not happy because I have to wait those 10 days to buy a dishwasher that I need.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss whirl pool dishwasher. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirl pool dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments