I ordered a whirlpool dishwasher on 06/30/2016 expected delivery and installation date 7/2/2016 by Roy Feagley installation. No call no show.

On 7/5/2016 after returning home from the holiday. I called to status the delivery and installation. The Sears rep who was clearly overseas and could barely understand my English said that she could not get in touch with installer. I called multiple times to installed with no answer.

I called Sears to see if they had another installer, they said no. I cancelled installation and was transferred to online services to schedule a delivery. The overseas rep did not understand my request (language barriers) and after a long wait time he hung up the call. I called back and another customer service rep told be that the dishwasher could not be delivered.

WTH, I paid in full for the product and services and this was the worst experience I have ever had. Now they tell me I can't get a refund for 10 days.

I am not happy because I have to wait those 10 days to buy a dishwasher that I need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments