Eagle Mountain, Utah

Do not order online with this company!I had an order that was supposed to arrive on the 8th.

After recieving an email saying thay it had shipped, we patiently waited....well it never came! Made a phone call and they said they werent sure what had happened so we waited another day and called back. This time, the lady said she called the warehouse and it did in fact ship. She didnt know why the tracking hadnt been updated.

So we call ups. They say they never recieved the package. We call sears again! They now say they cant find it in the warehouse or even a saw that same model!!!

So they dont even have the item thay they already charged me for!

Now when I call they keep saying they are having their computer updated so they cant pull up my order and ask me to call back!!!So unbelievable!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.