I have Kenmore Sewing Machine was was not working and when I noticed the warranty sticker on machine I decided to call.When I spoke with the representative they said it was covered and they provided me the drop off location.

When I went to the location and dropped off nobody has mentioned the charges of the repairs neither online Sears customer service nor the store. When it was repaired and I got the call to pick up they wanted me to pay about $105 for a machine that I have originally purchased for $100. My biggest concern is that they performed the repair and charged me without my consent. I even have the slip agreement which if it was out of warranty they were suppose to collect $50 pre payment before repair which was NOT collected.

Second, on that agreement I do not even have my signature agreeing to it!

So basically, they stole my machine and wanting me to pay for repair which costs more than the new machine.Wow Sears, WOW!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mah123 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments