I took my truck at 8:00 a.m for oil change, tire rotation and replace front and back brakes and hours later my brakes have not been done. The guy who put the paperwork never bother to check the status on the job.

Never kept me up to date about the status. I called twice throughout the day he kept Saying brakes take time. So by 6:00 pm closing time they were just beginning on my brakes. They took priority on other vehicles and ignored mine.

When they realized they didn't have the time to complete the brake job, the manager kept apologizing for his stupidity, ignorance. The the audacity begging me to keep the truck for another day. He ruined my day and now wants to ruin the next day. Wow...

I was very angry and this was an injustice. So please never take your vehicle to sear automotive for simple projects that normally take 2-3 hours and not 2 days...bad customer courtesy. I get only $100.00 removed from my receipt for customer satisfactory--- really!!!

10 hours and they didn't do anything to replace my brakes! ***!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments