1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchase a pair of work boots from Sears and didn't use them for about 3 months once I decided to use them I realize they were a pair that I had purchased in the past that have red sores on the heel of my feet my feet. Today I tried to return them and they would not take them back they have never been worn in the original packaging and they still carry the same shoe in their stock.

So I proceeded to just ask for a store credit no loss to the store right after all the money is still being spent with Sears even that didn't work so I asked to speak to a store manager the manager came down and said all Sears lost a lot of money because of people returning things. I explained to her that a store credit would do and that way I could purchase something in the near future that was not even acceptable. Even tried calling the customer solution line and still had no luck so I guess since I've been shopping at Sears since I can remember probably when I was 12 years old purchasing my NBA basketball shoes from them so you know how long ago that's been. So after several years I have decided that I would cut up my Sears card which I did after I left the store tossed it in 3 different trash cans so there will be no for a called them and closed the account.

I've bough TVs from Sears washers and dryers furniture tools lawn mowers work shoes clothing you name it.

I guess I won't be helping them keep the lights on because they'll just be a blast in the past as I was traveling through Alabama yesterday I ran across the Sears store in Oxnard Alabama that said store closing. If they keep losing customers like me the list will grow longer to their demise too bad it has to end like this.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears timberland leather work boots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments