Sears Reviews and Complaints
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
Resolved: Sears review: STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE.
Update by user 1 day ago
Original review posted by user 1 day agoSears' call centers are all overseas. Difficult to get a service appt, and when one does it's an 8 to 5 window. So one misses a day of income. Service techs will quote two and a half hrs of labor and spend 30 to 40 minutes out in the van, not actually working on appliance.
- Take advantage of ones need for repairs
Sears review in Alexandria, Virginia: Beware of Bait and Switch
- Sears will be gone in less then five years
Sears review: Chat managers treated me horrible
- Careless attitude from staff
Sears review: Beware about returns
- Worse custmer service
No I would not recommend Sears to anyone.
- There are no pros
This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourVerified Reviewer
Don't Buy From Sears
- Cancel appointments with no explanation
- Voicemail is unending loop
Sears review: Serious complaint
- Inability to file grievance
- Customer service
- At this time i have no pros
- Rude poor english coprehension
- Useless customer service staff
Sears review: Make sure you know what you're buying!
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.