Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We bought a refrigerator from Melrose Park, IL Sears outlet store, and we are still waiting for delivery after one month.The delivery service they use is a total disgrace of a company.

I have never witnessed such unprofessional, uncoordinated embarrassment of a company in my lifetime. Every time we schedule a delivery, either the store screws-up or the incompetent delivery people drop the ball, and we have to call Sears to reschedule the delivery for another date all over again and again. In one instance, the delivery person called and left us voicemail message stating, “we waited for you, your neighbors said they don’t know you, so we left.” I was sitting in the house waiting for them all day, and not a single phone or doorbell rang! In another instance, after calling both the delivery service and the store to confirm the delivery will take place, the package was a no-show.

When I call the delivery service which an hour prior assured me I was the next customer on the route of the driver, told me that the driver said to them he did not pick up the package from the store in the first place. When I call the store, which by the way affirmed the refrigerator was indeed picked up for delivery that morning, said they couldn't do anything about it and I have rescheduled for another date of delivery.

Thus far, there is no manager or anyone who is willing to take responsibility for such colossal screw-up!I am waiting for somebody to make this right and deliver our refrigerator in one piece.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments