Louisburg, Kansas
With Company response

Again I have received no help from Sears.I have had to call, email and facebook anyone I can to get a response to my order.

My order # is 449141782 waybill AS1899. I have made all the calls to King Moving and Storage for info about damage on my order, I have had to go on Home and Livings facebook page and post just to get a response. I received my Sears bill Friday and you have furniture on it that has not been delivered!!!!! I want this matter looked into to.

I will not pay interest on furniture that is setting at a storage location in Kansas City damaged. I guess my next option will be to go to facebook with my story about Sears, and how hard it is to receive service from your company. I place a my order on Dec.

29th and it was in stock and ready to ship.Going on a month later I have no furniture and no help from Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous377907:

We are truly sorry that you have received a Sears bill that includes furniture that you have not received. We understand how frustrating this is to you and would like to look into this matter further to help resolve this issue. We strive to provide top notch service to each and every one of our customers, and we are sorry to see that we have fallen short of that mark in this instance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to turn things around.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the furniture was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Anonymous377907) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.