WARNING TO ALL BUYERS!!!!!!WARNING TO ALL BUYERS!!!!!!

WARNING TO ALL BUYERS!!!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY APPLIANCES FROM SEARS!!!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AGREEMENT YOU HAVE, THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU!!!!! I purchased a $2,000plus Kenmore refrigerator.

Since December of 2016 it has broken down several times. We are now in April and once again it stop working. Each time is a different issue and according to all the repair technicians it's a defective fridge. It has become the worst experience and extremely inconvenient to my family and myself.

I hardly buy groceries fearing it will break down again and all the food will go bad again. I need to use coolers in order to save whatever food was in the fridge and wait until Sears repairs it again. To have the fridge repair it takes 2 to 3 weeks. First a technician needs to diagnose the issue, then they need to order the parts and then I need to schedule another appointment for a technician to repair.

Sears could care less I was sold a defective fridge. They would rather have their customers keep going through problems instead of helping customers solve them. Knowing they sold me a defective refrigerator, they rather have me keep spending money on warranties and repair instead of taking responsibility for selling a DEFECTIVE product and replacing it with either the same model or something similar. That's why I URGE ALL OF YOU BUYING CUSTOMERS NOT TO PURCHASE ANY APPLIANCES THROUGH SEARS!!!!

IT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A NIGHTMARE WITH THIS COMPANY. Now I am stuck dumping that defective refrigerator off at a local sears and not paying them a penny more!

They can figure out the problem themselves!WORST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!!!!

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Agree do not purchase appliances or use there repair service.Try the Lemon guarantee with them I am sure they won't honor it.

Contact the bbb and news media for help and also get a refund on your extended warranty.Rochester NY