With Company response Not resolved

Purchased a central air unit in May 2010.

June 2011, air has no freon. I had not purchased service agreement (trusting the guarantee and good quality from Sears).

Coil system corroded and had to be replaced and I had to pay for it.

May 2012, Air had no freon again!!!

Now I have the service agreement.

A product was placed to seal and mask the problem...

I have tried to contact Sears, NOBODY is taking responsibility for the issue.

I wrote a letter to Sears, no response.

How can I be sure that come May 2013 I will not have the same problem with the unit. I PAID ALMOSt $4,000.00 for this air conditioning unit.

Next step, contacting the better business bureau!

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Maria Diaz,

We are truly sorry for the problems you encountered with your previous air conditioning unit and with your current air conditioning system. We understand the frustration and aggravation you are experiencing with having the same issue happen with both units. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle an issue from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to look into this issue further and offer our assistance to help resolve it. We want to make sure that everything that can be done for you is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the air conditioner was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Maria Diaz) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.