In 2007 I bought a Sears Craftsman Power Washer, along with a 3 year warranty.I used it a total of 3 times, once each in 2007, 2008 and 2009 to do a yearly power wash of my house.

When I tried to use it this year, it would not work at all.Of course, warranty has expired.

Followed all directions for use and care. A Power washer should be able to be used more than 3 times without breaking down. Tried to contact Craftsman, sent numerous emails and snail mail and received ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE!

The company apparently refuses to stand by its product or provide customer service.Awful product, equally awful company.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

#205049

Dear Tired of incompetence,

I'm Scott and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here recently and would like to offer assistance. I'm sorry for the tardy response. I know how frustrated and disappointed you must be after your power washer failed after such a short period of time and light use, I would be myself. We'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the power washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Tired of incompetence) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.