Ease of Use

Purchased a Fridgedair fridge on line from Sears used it for 3 weeks the ice despenser /water dispenser started malfunctioning spit ice and water all over our kitchen .Called Sears told them we had no confidence in the product and wanted to return or get store credit they said we were one week beyond being able to return it!

Their customer service is out sourced and in the Philipines so speaking to someone that is answering with a script saying there is nothing they can do, except send tech to fix something that we no longer wanted in our home due to it breaking within the first month. Again was told nothing they can do. If Sears was the old Sears they would have taken care of the immediately with no issues and you would have been talking to an American not someone being paid 5.00 a day.

I will no longer shop Sears and will no longer recommend Sears to ANYONE!I hope Sears corporate reads this and I get contacted by an American rather that someone in another country doing their dirty work

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: I hope they close for good.

I didn't like: Product defective, Outsource customer service to philippines no american support, Scripted response.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments