Bought a stackable washer dryer for 1200 purchased on 9/1/12.Sears delivered on second delivery date.

They failed to show or call on original delivery date. Power cord and dryer door were broken. Repair guy was scheduled. He never showed.

I called Sears Saturday (9/22/12) told them how unacceptable it was to: deliver a "new" w/d broken, fail to show for delivery, and that I had been waiting 3 weeks to use their *** machine. Told customer service (yeah right sears) if they failed to Show on repair date, or if I had to wait any longer than THREE and a half weeks to get my "new" w/d, repaired, I would return the peace of s**t. Even though almost a month has passed, and sears was aware of problem repair guy said it would take two weeks to get part (a power cord). Sears you are a joke.

I will never even step foot in your store again. I will be telling everyone I know how horrible my experience was. Can't believe they had zero concern for the *** product they delivered. Zero urgency to fix new w/d.

Zero customer service skills. Andaapparently they get their repair products from deep space ( why the he'll would it take two weeks to get a power cord?). Sears was on time sending me a bill however.

Sears sucks.Buyer beware, of sears.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments