With Company response Not resolved

Sears delivered our new fridge last night.Freezer iced up and has leaked all over floor.

I called on line help last night put on hold and cut off two times after being asked if I had remembered to close the freezer door and if I had installed the door correctly. Easily the most obnoxious music and repetitive and loud ads while on hold before cut off. Called back this morning; was told they could get me a repair man out in two weeks. Replacement available 9-20.

Told them unacceptable and asked to speak to supervisor denied. Told them to pick item up.

They said would be picked up 9-13.

Review about: Sears Replacement.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team at the executive office. We would like to extend to you our deepest apologies for the trouble that you are experiencing with your new refrigerator. I can certainly understand the frustration that you must be feeling with the freezer leaking onto your kitchen floors. Furthermore, your added frustration with the level of assistance that you received when you called in for service is completely understandable and definitely something that we do not stand for.

With this in mind, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further about this matter and be your one point of contact within Sears to ensure that this matter is resolved to your complete satisfaction.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number that the item is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Aoturner) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Tony T.